[Mgs] Brake Fluid Loss

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 18:34:18 MDT 2009

You realize, of course, that the fluid level will naturally go down as the
brake pads wear, and when you adjust the drum brakes.

Other than that, a possible cause of a "hidden" fluid loss may be between
the plies of a brake hose -- it may swell up under pressure, but look normal
when inspected.

You didn't mention inspecting the master cylinder. Any liquid in the
driver's footwell?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149