[Mgs] MGB CarB REbuild

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:31:17 MDT 2009

Moss also sells a video of Lawrie Anderson (bay area) doing a rebuild.
That was helpful.

Lawrie is another one that will rebuild for you.

You can even make a simple reamer tool to replace the throttle shaft
bushes. Instructions on Chicagoland MG. I did that myself 5-6 years
ago. Wonderful runing SUs since.