[Mgs] Alamo Beige MGA

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 15:28:57 MDT 2009

That first one isn't Alamo Beige, based on the chip. It's very pale in
comparison -- almost Old English White. The model seems a little more like
it. Color fidelity on the internet is always an issue, however. I'm very
confident in my monitor calibration, for instance, but I can't vouch for the
quality of other people's images.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149