[Mgs] Alamo Beige MGA

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 15:03:21 MDT 2009

Here are some examples -

http://freerevs.com/car/8670077

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar/shtml/mgallery/stewart.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar/shtml/mg_gallery.shtml&usg=__aXxmF_msmbU6aA1GHhJ5jskvj2Y=&h=279&w=400&sz=16&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=7DFAGP_a7vy8DM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dalamo%2Bbeige%2Bmg%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_enUS244US244%26sa%3DG

http://www.hookedonmodels.co.uk/open-80th-anniversary-alamo-beige-p-2823.html

Personally, I think I'd want to see it in person, but I like it as a neat 'period' color, and very rare....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)