[Mgs] Why I hate Red Cars

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Tue Jul 28 07:33:28 MDT 2009

   When I was racing small sailboats, most boats were white. Few
competitive sailors would have any color but white because nobody wants
his bow to be identifiable when all the boats are crowding the starting
line.
  Boats that cross the line early are recalled to re-start, which not
only takes time but puts the re-started boat into disturbed water and
disturbed wind.
Bob