[Mgs] Why I hate Red Cars

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:54:27 MDT 2009

The tartan red is a deeper mellow red. Not an arrest me red.

I once got a ticket, when I lived in Kingston, NY for a red car. I was
going the same speed as the Honda Accord ahead of me, but I was in a
Boy Racer Red Isuzu Impulse Turbo.

A month earlier, I'd talked my way out of a ticket, heading out of
Woodstock, about 100 yards from where it would change from 35 to 55.