[Mgs] MGB Windscreen

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Thu Jul 23 10:14:52 MDT 2009

Hi Ed,
   Thanks for sharing the good news. One wonders how windshields were
installed at the factory. Surely it could not have taken two or three
guys an hour to do it, yet that seems to be what we all experience.
   But it could be worse---Saturday a friend was installing new rubber on
his e-type original glass windscreen. It cracked.
Bob