[Mgs] SU-HIF Problem

tmcnam4510 at aol.com tmcnam4510 at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 11:13:16 MDT 2009

Hey Steve, IMHO you will need to remove the carb(s) from the manifold, take off the bottom plate, (4 screws), and just replace the float, valve assy., (use vitron tipped), and, in my case, the shaft that holds the float.? I did both carbs as they are the same vintage.? It is a simple procedure once the parts are on hand.? Oh yeah, buy new bottom gaskets too.? Regards, Tom