[Mgs] setting valves after head machining / 1500 MGA

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon Jul 13 18:34:52 MDT 2009

I'm looking forward to hearing what you discover is wrong.  I just
milled my 1500 head to get 37cc volume and decked the block to make the
pistons level with the top of the block.  Even with that, I had plenty
of adjustment with stock pushrods, although in my case, the stock setup
was MGB 18V parts.