[Mgs] Oil Article

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Thu Jan 15 05:13:37 MST 2009

  Hi Eric,

   I've seen this before on racing cam installation sheets.  A more
convoluted procedure than the instructions for installing hop-up cams in
street engines when I ran a hot rod shop but the same Idea for ensuring
cam longevity. I wonder what the sheets look like that come with roller
cams.

    In the case of your rebuild was the procedure followed to the
letter?  Changing those valve springs round is a real PITA.

   CR