[Mgs] Speedo glass

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sun Feb 22 08:26:51 MST 2009

On Feb 22, 2009, at 7:06 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> I believe North American spec had underdash liners for some reason,
> something
> that UK spec never had.  Would make the case-mounted twiddler tricky
> reach!

I should note that the until they redid the dash in 1977, the twiddler
was still in place, even in north america.  My 75 has the twiddler on
the end of a short extension, so it could be accessible even if I
still had an under-dash liner.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]