[Mgs] MGA muffler

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu Dec 24 10:44:35 MST 2009

Don,

Moss shows just a plain old muffler at 59.95.  Their whole catalog is
available online.  Check here:
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29233
And no apologies are necessary.  No problem talking about MG stuff
and considering different alternatives.  That's what the list is all about.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net