[Mgs] MGA muffler

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 09:43:06 MST 2009

Yeah but that is for a pair of mufflers - not unreasonable.  Or if you
have that silly late TR4A - TR-6 transverse large muffler, consider tossing it
and replacing the pipe with a custom single with a modern straight through
muffler of suitable size on it.

The whole job at a good muffler shop should cost about what the muffler
would cost for the stock one.

Bill
(who went single pipe on a TR4A and is even sounded better as well as being
 cheaper)

In a message dated 12/24/2009 8:34:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,