[Mgs] A very ugly British car

don don at napanet.net
Tue Dec 15 19:43:40 MST 2009

I like the comment on the BaT website: "Nice legs, shame about the face."
A car this homely makes me very appreciative of the classic lines of
an MG or TR.
Don

Rare British Fiberglass: 1951 Martin Ford Special

$30k barely buys you a pair of shoes in Monaco, but we think that
this interesting 1951 Martin Ford roadster would draw more attention
in town than the housekeeper's latest Aston. This body was installed
in place of the stodgy Ford bodies of the time and is propelled by an
885cc 4-cylinder. Find it
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=2&campid=5336491951&toolid=10001&customid=&ext=280437488768&item=280437488768>here
on eBay in Monaco with a ~$31k Buy-It-Now. Special thanks to BaT
reader Marc M. for this submission!

http://bringatrailer.com/2009/12/15/rare-british-fiberglass-1951-martin-ford-special/comment-page-1/#comment-136353

Ford-Martin Sports Special 1946 -1954 Fordson Sidevalve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280437488768