[Mgs] Help! Engine block full of gas

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:43:33 MDT 2009

Just drain it and fill it with oil and you should be good to go.
Way back in the days of yore, mechanical fuel pumps on 'Merican cars would
get a hole in the diaphragm and would fill crankcase with gas.   No biggie,
just drain it out and refill.
If it were me, I would check the needle and seats in your carbs, even with
the front end up, I would think the gas should have not filled the
crankcase.
Rick