[Mgs] No future in marketing... (NSMC)

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 12:24:23 MDT 2009

That's (NSMC) for No Specific Marque Content.

So pardon this e-intrusion but I have decided that I just can't justify restoring my '61 Mercedes 180b.  The reality hit when the mercury hit 90 degrees F yesterday - and its still April!  Even if the car was working perfectly, I wouldn't dive an un-air conditioned sedan in Houston.  Ergo, it should go to a better home.

So are any of you silly enough to want this car?

PM me at rolindsay at yahoo.com if so.  Thanks and again, this will be my one-and-only marketing post.

regards,

rick - in Houston
PS: No, I have no undiscovered career waiting in marketing