[Mgs] wing mirror

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 08:22:33 MDT 2009

Hello Friends,

Long time, no type.

I write this morning asking for advice.  I'm looking for the style of
wing mirror that is removable from it's base.  e.g., to install a car
cover or to prevent theft/damage when parked.  I seem to remember them
from my days gone by - but I'm old and can't quite remember what I can't
remember...

All advice (about the mirror) is appreciated. :-)

BTW, I traded my MGB for a Ferrari.  Kinda tells you what an MGB is
really worth!!!  Still, it isn't healthy to go too long without an LBC
so I bought a car I've been chasing for 9 years!  Its a '62 TR3b and
its in great shape.  Compared to the MGB, its a tractor. :-P

rick