[Mgs] rear view mirror

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:08:13 MDT 2009

Well, I got one reply saying that he didn't think that it comes apart.
Thanks, Dan. One asking for a follow up on the answer. And one saying
he thought he had a good used one in a box of hoarded parts somewhere.

So that tells me that it's not meant to be taken apart. And looking at
it, I believe it.

I decided to order a new one.  But I haven't heard from Dwight  yet,
hmm.

After I get the new one, I might try taking the old one apart.

BTW, I just want to say how spoiled we are on this list. I'm trying to
figure out a problem at work with clustering of servers. I get lots of
should be able to do that" or "I'm doing that, but in a different
context".

The comments are useless and unhelpful.  This group is just fantastic.