[Mgs] Castrol GTX 20-50W for Classics

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Wed Sep 24 23:52:38 MDT 2008

  Looks like you're right.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Additionally, I
couldn't pull up the data sheet for the  CASTROL SYNTEC 20W-50 that the
link steered me to.  So I couldn't find out the actual ZDDP content.

   I saw another article that said the GTX High Mileage oil had
sufficient ZDDP but it wasn't listed on that oil's data sheet.

   Doggone it, seems like the oil companies are being a little covert.
  Still looks like it's gonna be Valvoline VR-1 20W50 for me.

   CR