[Mgs] Castrol URL

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Wed Sep 24 14:40:04 MDT 2008

Carl,

I am assuming that you are going down on the side of synthetic with
the classic flavour?  I had one response from a gentleman that said
he used synthetic with no adverse effects.  The problem is we, as
enthusiasts, do not hammer our cars too much and probably never verge
towards the 50,000 to 100,000 kilometers.  And yes, I know there are
a few that do but the pool of experience is not very big.  So we have
to rely on oil experts such as Castrol and hope they are not blinding
us in the cause of more profits.  I mean these oil companies do not
gouge us for oil stuff - do they???