[Mgs] Competition suspension

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 06:32:07 MDT 2008

One last comment; fiberglass isn't much lighter than thin steel panels.  Glass and resin are heavy and typically thick.  The Al panels are a plus.  "Carbon fiber" is really carbon fibers set in a resin.  The advantage is that carbon is light and there is very little resin because the panels are super thin and therefore, light.  Two cents please.

rick