[Mgs] 1971 Midget for sale...

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 17:20:01 MDT 2008

1971 Midget for sale... see below

Dear Robby,
I am assuming that you are in the California, since the publicity about the Brisbane meet was mostly sent here. I am forwarding the info to a few of the lists that I am on - beyound that, Craigslist.com or ebay are my only suggestions - aphone number and location would also help - good luck with your car sale.

Best,

Rick