[Mgs] On-Going Issues

Monte/Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:28:11 MDT 2008

My fuel pump (79B) was doing the same thing a few weeks back. Car started
and ran a block then died (ran the carb bowls dry). Looked around fuel pump
and, alas the rubber fuel line had broken in half. Easy fix:).
I would HIGHLY recommend a battery cut off switch especially since our
batteries are so hard to get to.
Monte