[Mgs] ELVF this weekend

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Sep 15 14:56:09 MDT 2008

Hey y'all,

I will be at Road America this weekend, but won't be racing as I'd planned.
My 89 yr old Mom is having cancer surgery Fri. AM in IL, so I'll be down
there for the day.

I will be at the track Sat. & Sun. Road & Track's Peter Egan is the Guest of
Honor for the 50th Sprite Anniversary festivities. He'll be driving Walter,
http://www.thicko.com/Walter.htm in the street course recreation run, and as
the special pace car for the Sprite race. The car will also be at the Cars
on the Green show at the Osthoff following the street course run. My 18
piece big band will be the entertainment at the car show.. this takes place
between 5-7pm prior to the dinner. Please come by and say hello.

WST

More info at .

http://www.vscda.org/

http://www.raceelvf.org/