[Mgs] New Classic Car Oil ?

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Mon Sep 8 13:47:41 MDT 2008

Castrol Syntec 20W50 is the oil I plan to start using this fall in my MGBGT
and Spitfire.

I called Castrol Canada earlier this summer and at that time they told it
was not available in Canada.  I happen to live on the border with the
States so shall venture over and pick up a case.

Personally, I wouldn't use racing oil in a non-racing car.  Racing oil does
not have the additive package that a normal oil does because racing oil is
designed for a completely different "environment" than non-racing oil and
will not give the same level of protection.

Mark
1973 MGBGT
1980 Spitfire

From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb at nni.com>
Subject: [Mgs] New Classic Car Oil ?

All,

  Saw this on one of the Brit car sites.  Does anyone have anymore info ?
Supposedly available in Canada at this
time.

Castrol Syntec 20w-50 / NEW!