[Mgs] 74 B stalls on right hand corners

Bernd 1971mgb at cox.net
Tue Sep 2 21:42:24 MDT 2008

Eric, I just went through something similar to what you're experiencing, I replaced my Grose Jet with the standard jets and the car has been running fine, I don't have the charcoal canister, but I've heard tell that sometimes the line gets plugged and that can have an adverse effect, I would check that for obstruction, just my two cents worth.

 ,