[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 12

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Oct 18 20:16:27 MDT 2008

<<Send those polluters to the junkyard they will say as they fine you for
owning a vehicle that spews excessive hydrocarbons.>>

Funniest part IS Mike, my BEATER '70 Camino (I have last 'sniffer test
results' that I need to put up on my site<G> - passed), my driver '70 Camino
(Pics on my site in Spec. Cars & Spec. People) (also PASSED), my wife's
Black Tulip MGB (Murial) AND my '63 A-H BJ-7 Big Healey do NOT
"spew" and latter 2 DO pass requirements via testing with my shop 'sniffer'.

Yet you oughta see the expressway Semis SPEWING the Chicago Land like
NO TOMORROW!!  Even very later ones.

Think they are gonna get hauled off??	NAH!!<F>