[Mgs] Off topic & good news - Yugo finally eliminated

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Nov 26 18:50:38 MST 2008

<<The world could use more of that, and fewer Chevies. I
see a Yugo driving to work every day.>>

You have seen MY Chevie 100+ miles from home, Peter.  (and it did make it
back home FAULTLESSLY).

Spridgeteer Kevin V. has seen it in person 700 miles from my home (and it
did make it back home FAULTLESSLY).

And for the cross-over folks, Peter and a hundred or so of other
Spridgeteers saw it at Lake of The Ozarks this summer (and it did make it
back home FAULTLESSLY).

Oh, should I mention that she is OLDER than Yugos??  LOL
Er, should I mention that she is ALMOST Jack Benny's age (39) but must wait
ONE more year??

'Amber' is pretty closer in age to your Mini than she is to Yugos<VBG>!!

So, "sorry" but I would MUCH rather "See the USA in MY Chevrolet"
(editorial license taken).

<G>

Ed
Please visit my site at:   www.justbrits.com