[Mgs] Off topic & good news - Yugo finally eliminated

Malcolm Jeffcock msjeffcock at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 25 13:00:14 MST 2008

There was a movie a few years ago with Bette Midler-I think it was Drowning
Mona-- that was a comedy. The funniest thing in the movie was that everybody
in the town drove a Yugo, even the police car was a Yugo. It is probably the
biggest gathering of Yugo (outside of an Autoport) in North America! So
there is actual film footage of them actually being driven ;-)

Malcolm