[Mgs] Intermittent horn

Joseph Cianciotti jmc987 at verizon.net
Tue May 27 13:02:02 MDT 2008

I have a recurring problem with my MG's horn. Yesterday, it worked and then
didn't, then did again. I've tried to isolate the conditions. And typically it
seems like it works when the car is driving, but rarely when it's idling and
never when the car isn't running. In the non-working situations, I get an anemic
sound or nothing at all. I have an alternator so my electrical power is
consistent. And in the past, I've replaced the horns with new ones to no effect.
Any suggestions? Thanks,

Joseph
'67 MGB Roadster