[Mgs] FW: where do these belong?

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Tue May 6 16:21:06 MDT 2008

Look, see. We have MG content.

Projects!

My 1970 supercharged MGB is still plugging along merrily. I have to keep
stuffing a bit of wood between the fender and body to stop it rattling,
cause the lower lip is rusted through, but what the heck.

I've got one of those nifty Retrosound radios that I'm going to install
soon, so I don't have to hear the rattles.

The other daily commuter is a TR8 with very soggy suspension. It will
still run rings around the B on the canyons though. It's got a good
stereo, so I don't have to worry about rattles, but then it isn't rusty.

The MGAs and the MGC GT projects are all in hibernation till I get
finished renovating a 1970 31' Airstream to use during construction of
the house. Finally moving forward on that, we have to get the two
current houses demolished by September, then we get to live in the
workshop for a while.

Lots of fun.

Kelvin.