[Mgs] FW: where do these belong?

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Tue May 6 16:16:58 MDT 2008

Hard to label a Turner a 'bitsa' car without tarring others with the same
brush - my TVR among them.  And my old Swallow Doretti, and maybe even my
Jensens, all of which use major assemblies from other manufacturers.

After all, an MG is really nothing but a mutant Morris,  originally....:-)

Bill

In a message dated 5/6/2008 3:13:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,