[Mgs] Nice 1975 MGB For Sale On Craigslist

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 08:21:11 MST 2008

Dear Readers,

In response to my announcement that the Palo Alto All British Car Meet has been moved to the Brisbane, CA, Sierra Point Marina for this year's meet (Sept. 6th & 7th, 2008), I got this email from participant Peter Kepler.

This is a very good deal for someone who wants to get into the hobby on a shoestring with a really clean car that is out of CA smog demands - Yes, It has the big ol' rubber baby buggy bumpers but that is good if you live in a city and they are now removable with the new chrome bumper kits (that can be installed by the folks at ON THE ROAD AGAIN in Morgan Hill, CA).  Check it out.....

Best,

Rick Feibusch