[Mgs] A modest proposal

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Thu Mar 20 13:26:16 MST 2008

I just talked about this with some collegues.
One, who is an American living in the Netherlands for many years already
just has imported a Chrysler 300C with the biggest hemi V8 (an engine he
always wanted to have...).
The car looks as new, but the price tag is much lower than the local new
price overhere - difference is more than $20K!

So I was wondering, that I could sell my GT having need of an engine
overhaul and get me a nice USA LBC instead....

Keep them rolling!

Cheers,

Hans
71 BGT NRG w/w - ex-Calif (imported in 1990 - still have the papers)