[Mgs] 1-1/2" SU Air Horns Wanted

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 17 18:47:48 MST 2008

I have 2 pairs (2" & 1/2" long) of air horns for 1-3/4" SUs that I would
like to swap for 2"-long horns for 1-1/2" SUs.  I.d. of throat on those for
1-1/2" SUs that I am seeking is 1.37"  Horn opening is 3.5" o.d.  I'm
looking for "full radius" opening on the horns as shown on TWM's "Dimension
Guide" page (see: http://www.twminduction.com/AirHorn/AirHorn-FR.html )

Pair #1)  1-3/4" throat dimension is 1.62" i.d. at the base.  Opening is
3.5" o.d. on 2" long ones.
Pair #2)   Shorty type are for use inside air filters.  Also 1.62" i.d.
Just 1/2" tall but made of solid aluminum with nicely rounded lip.

All are in really good condition.  Some scratches, no dents.  Photos
available.

Please contact me off-list if you have any to trade or sell, or if you want
to buy either pair of mine.  Preference given to traders.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner
'60 Alfa