[Mgs] 123 ignition

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 02:33:22 MST 2008

Not personally.  I think they are very expensive for a set of curves which
are irrelevant with today's fuels, so much so that one vendor recommends for
the MGB the 'general' 123 rather than that specifically designed for the
MGB.  I think that says it all.  I'd rather get a good mechanical rebuild.
If I wanted electronics (which i don't) I'd fit an electronic trigger to
that, and carry points and condenser as a spare.