[Mgs] Selling my MG

Howard gentry zymmer4 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 13:22:24 MST 2008

J R,
     I too have my 1976 MG-B for sale..I too have the
hard top, the O/D tranny, the Weber dgv 32-36 carb and
the Moss Alloy cylinder head installed.  I choose to
sell my B and extras, plus a 1974 B-GT and spares for
$500.00.  I live 50 miles north of Charleston, Wv.
Please reply to zymmer4 at yahoo.com.
yours, Howard
--- J R Overcash <jrovercash at verizon.net> wrote:

> It is at the point in life when I must face the fact
> that I may never have
> the cash to put my mg back on the road.  It needs
> quite a bit of TLC, to say
> the least.  Before it wastes away to nothing I am
> hoping that someone will
> purchase it along with the hard top extra trany
> ,carbs and assorted other
> bits and bobs that I have stockpiled.
>

> What I am looking for is some assistance in pricing
> the car and the assorted
> stuff I have.  I f anyone is willing to help me out
> I will take some
> pictures this weekend and send them off to you.  Of
> course if you happen to
> live in North Central Mass you can stop by.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Ross
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.