[Mgs] MGB for sale - NorCal

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 08:27:47 MST 2008

Dear Gang,

This came this morning on the arcane car list.......

Best,

Rick

MGB for sale
Date: Mar 5, 2008 6:35 AM

Hi All,
Just in time for Spring: 1974 1/2 MGB. Former Fearless leader car.
Lovingly(well, I did cover it) cared for. Former dbl. 500 award
winning car. Somewhat upgraded since then. Its still solid( except
for spot of rust thru on RH rocker). Fine Corinthien Pleather.

New, high-torque starter, gas strut for trunk lid, new rear brakes.
Original, even has a functioning air-pump(though no smog test is
needed in Calif.) BSB paint. It really needs a paint job,now! (see
how to do a $50 paint job on web) I can dig up a tonneau. It has
top bows. Its registered and you can drive it home and restore this
ugly duckling.

Call me with offers and trades(no I won't trade up-straight across or
nothing-doesn't have to be a car!).
Dale Ice
707-882-2082
<daleice at mcn.org>