[Mgs] need help with a license plate name for a 70

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 20:37:55 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/1/2008 4:25:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dwillner at ptd.net writes:

My wife  suggested that we come up with a unique plate for her 70 MGB, we've
had an  antique plate on it for awhile for is about as dull as can be in PA.
Any  creative ideas for a 70 "split bumper theme" vanity plate...i.e.  "SPLT
BMPR," something unique along these lines?  Appreciate the help,  thanks

Biting my tongue here...how about RARE ONE...

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)