[Mgs] Connecticut MGB for sale

agreenberg at aol.com agreenberg at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 09:35:00 MDT 2008

Heya Folks,
I've finally run out of time and driveway space for my 1976 MGB.  I
bought it in '01 and did a bunch of work on it with my then 15 yearold
son.  It was fun but he's 21 and interested in other things and I just
don't have the time to spend.
I'm figuring about $700 for the car and everything MG I have...shop and
parts books, odds and ends, big parts like transmision and windshield
and lots of small parts.  If anyone is interested in giving him a new
home ( the car not my son )  please contact me off list and I can give
you details.

Best Regards,

Alex