[Mgs] Savvy Shopping: Park assist, pick-ups and MGs

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:11:25 MDT 2008

Yeah, I read that and just thought about how much money is spent on
letting people be bad drivers. Why not just teach parallel parking? I
fall out of practice when I don't do it often, but I can always get it
done on the second try if I mess up the first time. Even in my wife's
station wagon.

I suppose the answer lies in the US's penchant for oversized vehicles
to carry 1 person 95% of the time.

I really do hope that MG will finally get going, even as a Chinese
company. I figured 2010 will be my next new (at least to me) car. My
oldest will be 16, and I'll give him the Subaru.
It'd be great to replace it with an octagon badged car.