[Mgs] miata question

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 10:44:36 MST 2008

Sounds like someone should market a fibreglass MGB body that fits on a
Miata!   Get the traditional looks with the modern mod cons and  reliability.

Naw, come to think of it, if anyone went to all that trouble, they wouldn't
bother with the MGB, they'd use the much nicer looking MGA.....:-)

Bill

In a message dated 2/22/2008 9:39:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,