[Mgs] miata question

frank frankk at intap.net
Fri Feb 22 10:39:12 MST 2008

Dan et al: Have to confess that I became a Miata owner last year. Mea culpa.
Found a pristine 1991 Special Edition, BRG of course that I literally stole.
One owner with 50K. It is quite well equipped, ac, cd player, leather,
cruise control, power windows, hard top, etc.  The great thing is that when
I drive it in the rain with the heater or ac on, wipers going, lights on and
radio playing I don't blow any fuses and everythings functions all the time
while returning 36 mpg.  I am not substituting the Miata for my LBCs but it
is a great daily driver. Starst every time! It was the BRG that sold me
however. Still prefer my old B when the weather permits.
Frank Krajewski