[Mgs] Starter wiring

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 09:02:13 MST 2008

I just got my Doc Martin gear reduction starter in from Ebay and plan on
installing it this weekend.  One big question though. When I took it out of  the
box it appears to have one large lug for the hot cable, and one small  tab on
the solenoid for the other wire(s).  If memory serves,  there are two wires to
the solenoid now.  Which one do I hook up and what  do I do with the other
one?

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

48)