[Mgs] Top Gear BS

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 08:10:28 MST 2008

Gentlemen, please remember that the show is NOT trying to be Consumer Reports (A.K.A. Eastern Block religious group holding cup holders to be sacred.)  They are comedic entertainment and nothing more.  Reading more into that is like actually trusting Consumer Reports to adequately evaluate the fun-factor of an MGB.  Ain't gonna happen.

FWIW, I find the guys hilarious - just because they're so one-sided and 'dishonest'.  It's entertainment; just like CNN and Fox News.  Enjoy it, don't believe it.

rick