[Mgs] engine reinstall

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Dec 21 12:48:06 MST 2008

<<Just goes to show that Ed is brighter than I am.>>

Nah Rick, I musta STILL been at an age where I 'learned' QUICKLY<G>!!  You
musta been past it<VBG>!!!

<<I probably did a 50/50 split on which way I pulled them.  Got to where I
could put a B motor on the floor in under an hour.>>

Split??

<<Spitfires were faster,>>

Nah, BUT I have only done a couple and now I will NOT even entertain working
on one 'cause they are just too much of a PITA
(and can't 'turn' one as QUICK as most other LBCs) <G> !!!

'Course there IS a List Member (er,Owner<G>) who can beat either of us, I
would bet !!!!   <VBG>

<<Sprigets were slower.>>

Hour out (together) and about 1.5 going back in (da*ned top tranny
bolts<G>)!!

Me

Please visit MY site at:        www.justbrits.com
("Joke Section" IS back!!)