[Mgs] Miata Chick Car Moniker Just Plain Stupid

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 22:14:32 MST 2008

Bill,

I know I will get a lot of flack for this one:

Yes, the MGA was considered a "chick" car.  When I was in high school
and college in the '60s, the only MGAs I knew of were owned and driven
by girls.  In perspective though, I had a TR3B back then and ran around
with other TR and Healey owners - plus one guy with a Porsche
Speedster.  The first guy I knew that had an MG had an early MGB.

Charles Hill