[Mgs] Miata - Chick Car - best car

Andrew B. Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Tue Dec 2 16:01:42 MST 2008

Maybe,  I am also a former Miata owner ('94 1.8l).  You will never scare
it out of the public's mind.  Yes they handle very well, but they are
still a cute little chick car.  They aren't powerful unless you modify
them.  The S2000 isn't a chick car because it is meaner looking and has
more power.

--
Andrew