[Mgs] Best car I've driven (A.K.A. Old man rambling on Tuesday

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 11:05:50 MST 2008

Hmm, I don't wish that my B had power windows. And the statement about "just
as easy to work on" is surely an exaggeration. Just as easy to change the
oil, maybe. Have you ever taken the head off a Miata? Having done both, I
would guess the time differential to be about 8 hours in favor of the B.

I'm not saying the Miata is not a fun car to drive, but simplicity is not
one of its strong points, when compared to an LBC.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149