[Mgs] What size speaker fits the MGB doors?

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 17:46:59 MDT 2008

This is exactly the problem I'm having. If I turn up the volume enough to
hear the music over the wind, the bass is badly distorted. I used to have a
regular radio in the dash, and I solved the distortion problem by turning
the bass down. Now I am running a GPS/MP3 unit through an amplifier that has
no tone controls, so I can't turn down the bass. I'm hoping to find speakers
(the same size) that make more volume without distortion.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361